Practica 4
- Escribe en tu blog diez oraciones (mínimo ocho palabras) donde ocupes un adjetivo y un adverbio en cada una.
- Colorea de rojo los adjetivos y de azul los adverbios en cada oración.
- Recuerda que los adjetivos describen sustantivos y los adverbios describen adjetivos, verbos o incluso otros adverbios de modo.
- No olvides ilustrar cada oración.
A) Yesterday's exam was very easy
B) Tomorrow I will paint my house yellow
C) Yesterday a Chilean relative came to the house
D) The English exam is probably difficult
E) Here the majority of people are happy
F) Surely my friend is smart in Calculus
G) My cousin is often honest
H) Obviously my brother is smaller than me
I) I've never been kind
J) I barely made it to the fourth semester
B) Tomorrow I will paint my house yellow
C) Yesterday a Chilean relative came to the house
D) The English exam is probably difficult
E) Here the majority of people are happy
F) Surely my friend is smart in Calculus
H) Obviously my brother is smaller than me
I) I've never been kind
J) I barely made it to the fourth semester










Check your sentences!
ResponderBorrar